I wanted to build my own content management system thta would make it easy for clients to edit their websites.. at least a little easier than something like wordpress or and not as complicated as drupal and joomla.. I'm still working on it, but so far I have completed quite a bit. I'm going to list what i have completed and what I need to complete before I release it on www.yohns.com
- making new blog posts
- editing blog posts
- creating categories
- creating pages
- blog settings
- make it possible to create categories within the blog postings page
- delete blogs
- delete categories
- editing pages
- delete pages
- make sure link structure is set up correctly for pages and everything
- set up the comment pages.
- set up the template system for actually browsing the site
- saving the main settings for the site
- create the photo gallery pages, events, and store..
- maybe put the category and tags on the side instead of underneath..
still got my hands full with a lot to so im gonna be busy for awhile